Note: Inputs marked with * are mandatory. You agree to accept the terms and conditions given below by submitting this form.
About the Internship:
UDAAN Society offer most exiting and field based internship opportunities throughout the year. During the internship programme you would have the opportunity to work for the most vulnerable and neglected communities.
UDAAN Society internship Programme is a great opportunity for students to learn and gain on-the-job exposure in the non profit sector.
The objective of the programme is to provide students with intense, practical opportunities to learn and experience the constituents of the non-profit sector, as well as contribute in their areas of interest.
It is flexible and is adjusted as per the need of the intern and the requirement of the college/university/institute. We work from Monday to Saturday. All interns are expected to observe office hours and office rules like any employee.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are at least 18 years old or above and should be pursuing/completed undergraduate course.
- Are willing to work completely voluntarily. Internship is unpaid. If there is a pay invloved, then the interns will be notified.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- The interns once placed at UDAAN Society will need to complete the term for which the placement has been agreed upon. Once decided, no change will be generally allowed, but exceptions will be allowed in case the intern and mentor feel the need for a change in assignment.
- UDAAN Society will provide a Certificate to the intern on completion of the term and based on the report from the mentor.
- The intern will follow UDAAN Society rules and conform to the values and work ethics of the organization.
- The intern will need to have their own medical and other insurances. UDAAN Society will not provide this facility.
- In case of a medical emergency or any genuine problem which needs that the intern would not be able to complete the mandatory days, the mentor can recommend extension of the term depending on the requirement for the project. In such cases, certificate will be given only if the internship is completed.
By submitting this form you agree to accept all these terms and conditions.